Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Year, New Apartment!

I hope this doesn't become a trend, us moving right after the holidays. It is a very stressful time, but I think this place will be worth it! No walls shared with any neighbors, and only one person living below us. There will be a woosh-woosh noise from cars down on the street, but that's a big step up from screaming toddlers and crashing cabinets.
I was waiting to post these pictures in case I jinxed it, but our credits been approved and we're all set to sign the lease papers, so I think it's safe :) I hope some of you will be able to come visit LA and enjoy our new space with us sometime. We think it's setup very well for entertaining friends, much more accommodating than our present situation.
I didn't take the picture below of the exterior of the complex, but you can tell by the bad lighting that the rest are mine, ha ha. The front door opens to two hallways, to the left you have the laundry closet, offices and 2nd bathroom. To the right is the kitchen, living room and master bed/bath. All that's missing is our stuff!







Sorry if the pictures are too small, that's this website resizing them to fit, I messed with the layout a bit to get thm bigger, but if they're still too small just email me for the files. :) Merry Christmas shopping to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment